We update the Consensus site (‘the Site’) as often as is practicable, but information can change rapidly and no member of the Consensus Group guarantees its accuracy at any time. Consensus does not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information on this site.
We are not liable for any loss incurred from relying on this site, including from data corruption on download. We further do not accept any liability for any interruptions to this site or delays which may occur at any time.
By accessing this site you agree to these terms, and acknowledge reading them.
We do not take responsibility for sites of other organisations, whether or not linked, or any device used to access or view our site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
The Site has been prepared under Australian law. Consensus Pty Ltd, ABN 72 088 445 247, publishes this site unless specified otherwise. You may not modify it. Contact us if you want to reproduce any content of or link to our site.
Please help us to keep the web-site up to date by alerting us to any changes or errors in the content or operation. All logos, trademarks and identities are owned by their respective organizations and are used by Consensus with thanks.
© Consensus Pty Ltd. All rights reserved
Consensus recognises the trust you are placing in us through your dealings with us. We are committed to the protection of your personal information. Our policies comply with our legal obligations and are intended to protect your privacy in respect of any personal information that you may provide to us.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY
When you become a registered user of Consensus, in particular when you subscribe to any Email Newsletters services, we ask for your name, postcode and your email address.
On the site we may invite you to:
- Register your details with us, for example your name, address and e-mail address
- Sign-up for newsletters and other periodic communication
- Book or request information about Consensus services
- Provide feedback, ask questions or make comments to Consensus about the site or Consensus in general.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION
The information collected about you which is held or used in connection with this site may be collected by Consensus Pty Ltd or other members of the Consensus Group of Companies.
We refer to each of these people in this policy as “us”, “we” or “Consensus”.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED
Information held about you (for example, your E-mail Newsletter subscriptions) is held in a database. The database is protected by a firewall as well as host-based security. The data is not transmitted over the Internet once it has been stored in the database. If Consensus ever has a requirement to transmit the data over the Internet (For example, to make an off-site backup) it will be in encrypted form.
HOW YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE EMAIL NEWSLETTERS SERVICE
You can choose to unsubscribe from our Email Newsletters service by sending an email to email@example.com and requesting “UNSUBSCRIBE FROM EMAIL NEWSLETTERS”.
There is no fee for this access.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We understand how important it is to keep your personal information private, so we will disclose personal information we have about you only in certain specific circumstances, when:
- you agree to the disclosure;
- we use it for the purposes we collected it; or
- disclosure is required or authorised by law.
We may also disclose information about you to related companies for marketing purposes or to government agencies as part of our statutory obligations.
We may also contact you via e-mail on behalf of our partners who may wish to share special offers with you. However we will not reveal your personal information to such partners.
OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may also collect the following information during your visit:
- the fully qualified domain name from which you accessed our site, or alternatively, your IP address;
- the date and time you accessed each page on our web site
- the URL of any web page from which you accessed our site (the referrer)
- the web browser that you are using and the pages you accessed.
We use this information so that we can tell which pages are the most popular and where shoppers spend most of their time. We use this information to improve our site.
JUNK MAIL OR UNSOLICITED EMAIL
You will only receive emails from Consensus if:
- You subscribe to our Email Newsletters service. Our Email Newsletters will keep you informed of the latest news and information regarding the Consensus Group operations.
- If you no longer wish to receive Email Newsletters, you may unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting “UNSUBSCRIBE FROM EMAIL NEWSLETTERS”.
- You request information about our services when you choose to contact us. You will not be added to a mailing list of any kind and will only receive e-mail in the matter that you have contacted us about.
WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
TIPS ON SENDING US INFORMATION
While we do all we can to guard your privacy, no data transfer over the Internet is 100% secure. When you share your information with us, it is at your own risk. There are ways you can help maintain the secrecy of your information:
- always close your browser when you have finished your user session
- ensure others cannot access your personal information and emails if you use a public computer.
IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG
Please contact us by email or by phone if you believe:
- someone has gained access to your personal information by mistake
- we have breached our privacy obligations or your privacy rights in any way
We will try to satisfy any privacy questions that you have and correct any errors on our part. If you still have concerns please contact our Privacy Officer by email on email@example.com , or phoning (+612) 9719 9344.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT